STANLEY Healthcare’s TABS Professional fall management monitor offers reliable pull-cord activation with a local sound alarm. It is ideal for facilities with only a small number of individuals to monitor.
The TABS Professional is a restraint-free medical device that allows you to:
- Use nurse call and pressure pads simultaneously with separate input jacks.
- Remind patients to call for help or to use their cane or walker.
- Easily record messages or customize alarm tones with built-in microphone.
- Choose the appropriate monitoring method for each individual, whether pressure pad, pull-string or both.
- Avoid disturbing other patients or residents. By adding the optional nurse call interface, caregivers can set the alarm to sound only at the nurse station or have a voice message at the monitor and an alarm at the nurse station.
From the rugged case and secure mounting bracket to the locking garment clip, TABS products are among the highest quality fall monitors available. Their versatility allows for easy transfer of a single monitor between bed, chair, wheelchair, and toilet. Powered by a 9-volt battery (optional AC power supply available), TABS monitors sound an alert with a light to indicate when batteries are low.
The TABS Professional is latex free and is ETL® listed to comply with UL® 1069. TABS monitors also support The Joint Commission Patient Safety Standards. There are no on/ off, volume control or delay switches, which helps to minimize human error and patient tampering.
- Audible initial pressure detection
- Separate pressure pad and nurse call input jacks
- Built-in microphone
- String and/or pressure pad use
- Four distinct alarm tones
- Resets during pressure pad use when patient weight returns to the pad
- Audible low battery indication
- Two wall mounting choices
- No Velcro®
- Sound pressure: >75dBA <90dBA
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Shunt pull force: Min. 10 oz.; max. 3 lbs.
- Nurse call interface
- AC power supply
- Wire Bracket